Click to expand/close each topic.
1. How is Muzaic different than other sites?
- We just do shows. No contests or phony promotions. Our service is designed to match hard-working artists with real opportunities. That’s it.
- We’re not just a database of names and emails. We recommend the best artists for the right opportunities, and strive to predict the best possible outcome for both the artist and the person doing the hiring.
- We have a “No zombie accounts” policy. You’ll never see outdated opportunities or profiles on Muzaic.
- We cut out delays caused by poor communications. All booking can be done within the site in minutes, not days.
2. What can venues, promoters, talent buyers, and event planners do on Muzaic?
- Post an unlimited amount of gig opportunities
- Get recommendations on the best performers that match your show's criteria
- Streamline all communications related to booking an artist
- See all activity related to the booking process in a personalized newsfeed
- See a history of communications you've had with artists
- Search for artists based on type, genre, location, and compensation
- Add artists to your favorites list
- Maintain personal notes about artists that you’ve communicated with
- Get notified about important activity such as confirmations or cancellations
- See updates on all your shows in a simple to use dashboard
- Share your gig opportunities on social media
- Maintain an at-a-glance calendar about show dates and deadlines
3. What can performers, bands, solo artists, and booking agents do on Muzaic?
- Create an online profile with your bio, photos, videos, and tour schedule
- Respond to booking inquiries from promoters and talent buyers looking for acts like yours
- Get recommendations on gigs tailored to you/ your band or group
- Respond to opportunities with your Muzaic profile
- Share your press kit file on your profile
- See a history of communications you’ve had with promoters
- See all your profile activity in a personalized newsfeed
- Search for gigs by keywords, distance, genre and venue type
- Maintain your band’s availability schedule and at-a-glance calendar
- Get reminders about deadline to apply dates, and other important communications
4. What is a Booking Inquiry?
- This is how a band or artist submits their profile for a gig opportunity. The artist is asked to complete a few essential questions such as “Are you interested?” , “Are you available” , “How many shows have you played in this area recently?” etc. to help both sides determine if there is a good fit.
5. What size venues does Muzaic work with?
- Our service is designed to be used by the local coffee shop to venues of up to 2,500 person capacity, corporate and private events, and everywhere in between that will benefit from having a toolset for booking talent and managing key aspects of your event.
6. Where do you get your artist and venue data?
- We get our artist and venue data from variety of industry sources. The information we receive is already public and we never store personal data such as DOB, gender, or credit card info.
7. Does Muzaic have an app?
- Musaic is 100% web-based, so you don't need to download an app. Just open a link, that's it.
8. Will Muzaic ever start charging artists to use it?
- Our promise is that we won’t charge you to have a profile page or to get a gig. Would you ever pay to send your resume to a hiring manager for a job? That just sounds absurd.
9. Does Muzaic notify me if a show is created that's right for me or my band?
- Yes, indeed. You’ll get recommendations, inquiries from promoters, and emails about shows that meet your search criteria.
10. Will Muzaic allow me to contact a venue directly?
- You’ll be able to contact people that are interested in you or your act. We share contact info with both parties at the appropriate stage of the booking process.
11. Can fans follow me on Muzaic?
- Muzaic is designed for people in the live entertainment industry. Today, our focus is to create a great system for managing what you do as a business. But we’re also ready to go where ever you want to go. Let us know!
12. Can I add my past shows to my Artist profile?
- Currently, there is no ability to add shows that were not booked using Muzaic, but maybe we’ll consider that in the future.
13. Can I get a demo?
- You can schedule a one-on-one demonstration by clicking this link: Schedule Demo
14. What does the hand gesture in your logo mean?